Half Note Lounge
Lounge, Jazz Club
$ $ $
4:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
11:00am - 4:00pm
- very nice spot.. Friday night is def a good look
- Nice music great atmosphere but drinks are over priced .. $16 for a Tokyo tea that was absolutly horrible and management refused to talk to me and I paid for something I didn't drink
- The food is great, the music is on point. This is a nice chill spot.
- Service is slow as hell for a Sunday brunch
- The brunch it REALLY good. The waffles are off the chain. Yum yum yum!!! Lol
- Jambalaya penne pasta was great. And you can order without the andouille sausage which makes it even more awesome.
- Karaoke night!!
- Tuesday nights are for the karaoke crowd. Good fun. Be prepared...the prices are high.
- Catfish fingers all day long!!
- Dear MGMT making the gentlemen turn there hats around is STUPID! I mean I've heard of having to remove your hats ( which is also dumb) altogether but why govern th direction it's turned in???
- Admission is $10
- Try the Sweet Potato Croquettes! When cooked right they are orgasmic!
- Everything music on point Food finger licking good
- Here for Paint Nite!
- Shrimp and grits here will make you question your entire existence.
- Light's Nuieght Inor'era'
- Ceasar Salad & Catfish Nuggets
- Kendra was an awesome bartender tonight. Even though the place was packed, my date and I were seen in a prompt fashion and were excellently taken care of. The ambiance was awesome, the band was great
- If you get the tuna steak, ask that it's prepared medium. Mine was dry but tasty.
- It's close to the house... LLS!