Half Moon Bay State Beach
State / Provincial Park, Beach
95 Kelly Ave (at Balboa Blvd)
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Camped here for three days - amazing spot and good times!!
- Sometimes the songs that we sing we sing are songs of our own...
- Save yourself $10 in parking fees and park along Kelley street.
- A lovely beach - dont forget the body board! toilets yes but bring snacks as no cafe nearby
- The hot water in the showers is super hot. Totally worth the 25 cents
- This is an amazing place to park the RV for a spell. It's the best in the area. There sites are nice and wide and full of lush green grass. Great walking/biking paths. http://www.rvlostyet.com
- Saw the real world.... m gonna cme bk california.....
- Get here early on weekends to find parking and beat traffic
- Take a walk on the coastal trail.
- Strong waves and riptides make this a dangerous beach for swimming and water sports, but its peaceful and beautiful so ideal for walks. Bring the dog and note that its off-leash territory.
- Great stop to have a snack an watch the awesome shore view.
- - 10$. . . , ))
- Beach is great. There's better alternatives, to save the $10 parking, head closer to beside the Ritz, walk the trails, jump off couple of heights to an unfrequented beach that's also dog friendly!
- A nice way to end trip towards San Francisco. Stop here for a good view of the sunset. Parking is $10 and there is space to camp out overnight for an additional charge.
- If you're interested in environmental protection or restoration, talk to the folks at the visitor center about the projects they have going on. It's usually really interesting.
- Beautiful ocean view. Make sure you bring a jacket as it might get windy.
- Francis Beach Campground is booked up for months but you can set up an alert at reserveamerica.com for last minute openings.
- Beach is okay, but the shore is fading away
- Maverick surfing contest! Very tricky to get here, parking can be hard!
- Nice beach. $10 entry fee.