Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Pizza crust mix
Cheese- the more, the better, ya feel me?
Any toppings you want (For example: pepperoni, sausage, bacon, peppers, garlic, broccoli, shrimp, onions, mushrooms, spinach, olives, ham, pineapple, kale, chicken… pretty much anything works)
1. Prepare the pizza crust as instructed.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the prepared crust.
3. Add cheese, toppings and Italian seasoning.
4. Bake at 400°F for about 10 minutes- check often!
5. Slice that pizza up and enjoy.
I recommend Martha White’s Pizza Crust Mix. It’s heavenly, it’s chewy, it’s soft and it’s the perfect base for a pizza. If you can’t find this packaged mix, Betty Crocker’s mix is pretty darn good, too.
More cheese=better pizza. It’s basic math.
Sauté vegetables before adding them to pizza, and cook the meat beforehand.
Italian seasoning will indeed transform your pizza from college kitchen to Italian kitchen with a few shakes.
One pizza crust usually makes enough pizza for two people.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: