Hale'iwa Beach Park
Surf Spot, Park, Beach
62-449 Kamehameha Hwy
Hale‘iwa, HI 96712
- Look for sea turtles. There's one in the surf right now.
- Epic at sunset!!!!!!
- Keep an eye out for sea turtles!
- Very rocky beach and the bathroom is filthy.
- In case you missed the other reviews- TURTLES!
- Secret abandoned WWII landing strip nearby
- This is an awesome place to see giant sea turtles sunning themselves on the sand. It's also a quiet and relaxing respite from some of the more crowded beaches of Oahu. And close to great shave ice!
- Get ready for a 20 min wait to get into town area. Bad traffic backup due to traffic light.
- PLEASE KOKUA (RESPECT) & DON'T LEAVE RUBBISH (TRASH) BEHIND, & ALWAYS WEAR SCREEN EVERY DAY! MAHALOS
- Rent SUP boards at Surf n Sea. Lots of turtles in the harbor and down the river
- Best waves for surfing.
- Hawaii surfing at its best!
- jump off the 30ft. cliff if you're feeling froggy, it's worth the pre-jump anxiety!!
- If you come here early enough you might see some turtles just hanging out on the beach
- Paddle board launch spot
- Smaller surf than many of the nearby beaches but still not to be underestimated. Good for keikis and the whole ohana. Plenty of parking and space on the beach
- Great spot to lay back, stand in the water, and watch some surfers. There are lots of waves, so you cant do much swimming, but it is such a beautiful beach.
- Not as crowded as further up on the North Shore. Very coarse sand. Easy waves behind a berm.
- Amazing surfing spot for beginners!!!
- Loved the north shore even though the sea is a bit choppy