Hail Mary Hummus
This dip takes almost no prepration to make! It's great to serve as an appetizer for when you have people over.
- 16 Ounces drained chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans)
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon jalapeño pepper sauce (more if you like a BIG kick)
Toss all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy; add more water if needed.
Serve with cut up vegetables, such as carrots, celery, and sugar snap peas.