- The green salsa is the bomb.
- The cheese dip and refried beans are awesome! Try something unfamiliar like the chalupas, you won't be sorry. Great food all around.
- The viscosity of their cheese dip is without parallel!!
- Cheese Dip is excellent!
- Good service and the food is great.
- Closed on 6/5/17. Looks like under repair.
- Green salsa is SO good.
- Bean Beef and Cheese Burritos and Cheese dip are awesome!
- Taquitos, tacos, beans & rice
- Not good. Everything was sweet, and they mix rice the chicken as filler :(
- Great food ..
- The salsa verde I the best in little rock hands down. The margaritas are pretty baller too.
- Ask for mix punch! I promise you won't regret it!
- Not sure what happened with the two bad reviews because this place is fantastic. It's the ONLY place where I'll eat the refried beans and I usually get a double order! Punch is good too. I like 18A.
- Horrible. Worst meal I have ever had. $40 for nothing. Going across the street for sonic! Fast food is better than this place.
- Get the soft corn tortillas with whatever you like. Made in house. You won't regret it. Green salsa. Enough said.
- Get anything on the menu it's all good! All three salsas are delicious!
- Great authentic Mexican food! (Not Tex-Mex)
- Try the 17A or the mole. Do It. Now. You won't be sorry.
- Awful. There are much better options for Mexican food in Little Rock.