Sushi, Asian, Japanese
11011 W Charleston Blvd (in Red Rock Casino Resort Spa)
Las Vegas, NV 89135
- I usually get the top 6 it's like the Jeffrey ( from Get Him to the Greek) of sushi.
- Mellisa & Michelle are the best...tip them well!!!
- For a unique experience, try the Omakase...a multi-course chef's choice. Out of this world! Loved everything they brought to the table!
- LSD rolls rule! Great taste for 8$, you can't beat that price for sushi today
- Get the Qualude!
- Pumpkin soup is to die for. Save some room for dessert- trio creme brulle is a must.
- The white lotus roll is phenomenal
- The S.A.M. roll (salmon, avocado, and mango) is awesome!
- Omg! The best seared tuna salad with soy dressing.
- Meagan is the best!
- Chef trained at Nobu, so got to be good. Try the sashimi sampler. Awesome with new twist of flavors. The crab salad is wonderful.
- Tempura string beans - mmm mm
- The LSD roll is amazing, a must to try!
- Dessert sushi is the best invention ever!
- Not a sushi guy, but the steamed chicken dumplings were excellent. $3 happy hour Sapporo = win!