1601 Montgomery Hwy (at Hoover Ln.)
Hoover, AL 35216
- Fast and easy. Love it.
- Nice atmosphere. The food is tasty and the margaritas are yummy!
- Good and cheap are not synonymous. If you are expecting Tex-Mex, go somewhere else. The food is moderately seasoned, then you may enjoy Habaneros, but the name is misleading.
- CANT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH! i HAD PLACED AN ORDER AND THEY GOT IT WRONG ( GO FIGURE) I CALLED AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS SORRY AND HUNG UP ON ME, HOW CAN YOU BE SORRY IF YOU DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE?
- Cheap margaritas good food
- They have a lunch menu on Sunday !!!!!! Great food cheap prices and awesome decor . Our server was great. Can't wait to come back
- I guess being from so. Cal the Mexican food out here is not the same. I need some Alberto's carne Asada burrito
- Everything was wonderful, hot & fresh.
- Food was good, beef a tad bland by itself. Server was a bit inattentive. Price is decent. I think I still like Cozumel down in Pelham, though.
- Pork carnitas are so good!
- Great cheap date night: order a pitcher of margaritas and share a combo Fajitas, $30 !
- Best Salsa ever! Just spicy enough to give it a kick!
- Best food and price.
- Essentially an overpriced, sit down fast food Mexican restaurant. Not bad, but not authentic, fresh, or worth the price.
- Loved the interior decorations; staff was pleasant; service was FAST! Food was mediocre. Really liked the fact that they baked the burrito tortilla rather than letting it get soggy.
- I enjoy this joint, but beware -- there are not happy hour specials
- Good fajitas.
- Exceptionally fast service here. Good for a quick meal.