- Home of "The Bench," a student section infamous for its "(Un)official Guide to Heckling." Get ready for some witty chants.
- Home to Bear Trax
- GO BEARS! GRRRRRRRRRRAH!
- Also home to Bear Trax after school tennis program. 415-.902-9966, Site Director Thomas White.
- Haas Pavilion is home to Mens & Womens Gymnastics, Womens Volleyball, and Mens and Womens Basketball. It is also home to The Bench - Cals loud and raucous student section at Basketball games.
- Rock Chalk blows.
- Originally built in 1933 as the Men's Gym and renamed Harmon Gym in 1959, the renovated arena was refurbished, renamed Walter A. Haas, Jr. Pavilion, and reopened in 1999.
- Yell "Go, Bears!" during a sporting event; sing "grrrr rawr" along with the fight song.
- Most games you can sneak down from the cheap seats
- Should go without saying, but: Don't wear red.
- Water fountains on the court level are original to Harmon Gym
- This is where you see the Cal Bears compete. Buy your tickets!
- Go Mother-Father Bears! :)
- Go Bears! The band rocks!
- Love you Jorge and Harper.
- When coming to the YTA/BEARTRAX after school program (www.beartraxblog.blogspot.com) starts here (Team Meeting Room 4:00 pm)
- Had courtside seats behind the Cal team at the Cal-UCLA Women's BB game.
- Rock Chalk Suckers!
- Check out the awards!
- Avoid the bathroom lines at the restrooms near the stairs by going to the porta potties at the top of the hill.