Supermarket, Grocery Store
8:00am - 10:00pm
8:00am - 10:00pm
- The "H" in "H-Mart" stands for "Heaven".
- The food court is amazing so many selections to choose from
- If you live North of Boston and cant get to Medford or Somerville ten this is where you need to go. Great selection and variety.
- A great Korean supermarket with a large selection of Korean and Japanese groceries!! Check out their huge fresh home-made kimchi section. Go there on weekends for delicious food tastings!
- Better alternative to Super 88/Ming's but horrendous parking situation considering it's in the burbs.
- H Mart is like the Costco of Asian food; they even serve samples, so you can stuff yourself silly off udon noodles, kalbi, steamed mussels, honey tea, dumplings, and miso soup while you shop.
- Very small food court but delicious! Very very crowded in weekends. Fresh veg n fish, clean store.
- Great kimchi, awful music.
- Amazing Korean supermarket: unbelievable assortment of Korean specialties, fish, fruit and vegetables,great food court: French Asian bakery, Korean and Indian food, sushi. A must for Asian food lovers
- Take the first parking spot you see.
- The pre-packaged kimbap is delicious! They are in the kimchi section.
- great bakery and a big steamy bowl of pho for my cold
- Parking is awful here.
- They have FROYO!!! in the bakery "Tous les Jours" near the front entrance!
- Best food court!!!
- Beware of the rude hungry people pushing you around for the food samples. You are safe otherwise.
- Checkout the beauty kiosks. For groceries, definately hit the Korean bbq for the already marinated meat, and the fresh seafood is the best!
- Go on a weekend and enjoy the free samples, but watch out for the shopping cart congestion.
- Avoid going here on the weekend. It's packed and the parking is horrible.
- Really good seafood selection. They also have fruits that other markets don't have.