37 Ivan Allen Blvd (between Spring St and W Peachtree St)
Atlanta, GA 30308
- The Philly was an interesting twist on the traditional gyro.
- Gyro Plate Entree...and they are always quick.
- The gyro just doesn't compare to the gyros at Cafe Agora in midtown. A little disappointed with the gyro king.
- Try the Mousaka. Take out containers aren't sealed so be careful with the bag they put your container in or it might spill.
- Gyros are the go-to item here, obviously. Fairly decent lunch-combo pricing for downtown ATL. Gyro, fries & drink or salad & drink for $7.80 (in 2019).