298 W Broad St (S. Willow ave.)
Cookeville, TN 38501
- The food is amazing. Some of the best gyros I've ever had.
- Disgusting. Made me wanna throw up. Never will I go again. Plus the bathroom was as cold as the north pole.
- Gyro, chicken, falafel, Greek fries, lamb shank
- The Greek fries, tabouleh, hummus, lamb shank and lentil soup are all amazing! My friend literally comes every day for the falafel. Best in town! Try an imported drink. They have many dif. flavors!
- This place changed owners 2 years ago. Way better food now. The gyro dude had gotten really bad but they changed name to Pharaoh's Grill and have a new menu now. Check em out!!!
- Try the cheese fries! So delicious!
- Their gyros are absolutely sinfully delicious. Only problem - they put a big glop of sour cream on top of them! So be warned. Otherwise amazing.
- Parking is e-z enough.
- Awesome food and good prices!
- I find the food to be fabulous. Beef shish kabob and lamb shawarma are my faves.