Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen
- The service is awful, food is gross, and the only reason why I came back is because there's no other option. Shocked Guy Fieri would put his name on this place.
- The pulled pork "Motley Cue" is a PHENOMENAL sandwich! A definite "must" if you are deciding what to get!
- Food was great huge portions service was quick .no complains
- Horrible food! Nice staff
- Meatloaf with mac and cheese is a staple
- Decent food, terrible staff.
- You can't go wrong with "Thr Big Dipper" prime rib sandwich.
- Kitchen sink cheesecake was to die for. Great service!
- Gr8 service, Fab Food, Killer S'mores Booze Shakes, Triple B Burger, Chili Cheese Fries & the Acapulco Gold Salad are off the hook!
- The mint oreo ice cream pie is out of this world! A great dish to share with 2 or more! AMAZING!
- Not worth the ridiculous wait. 25 minutes for a table and it's not even that crowded, 30 minutes for two burgers, two fries for Dad and me. Burger is over cooked, fries were decent.
- Food is delish. Truffle fries are great
- Meatloaf with Mac and cheese is the best option