Bowling Alley, Bar
200 N 14th St (btwn Wythe and Berry)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- knock all the pins down. they call it a strike!
- For the bowling purists out there, go here instead of the trendier Brooklyn Bowl nearby. Grab some friends, a pitcher of Victory Prima, and avoid the lanes with poles.
- The owners imported the lanes at this bowling alley bar hybrid from an old-school alley in Burlington, Iowa, to add to the vintage feel.
- Ebola patient bowled here.
- now there is a back room for shows. walk to the left like you're going to the bathroom and you'll find an awesome venue with a bar. you'll be thankful you won't have to wait at the other one.
- don't try to have fun while bowling. they will ban you.
- Try the bowling. IT IS AWESOME
- Best Bowling in the city... Avoid the B&T at the other Brooklyn Bowl-ing venue.
- With 8 full vintage bowling lanes and a separate sit-down bar area with pool and a dozen craft beers on tap, The Gutter is a great destination for an activity-packed night.
- free comedy on first Wednesday of the month! starts at 7! bread and butter!
- They opened a live music venue in the back!!!
- Go to Gutter and get a lane and several pitchers of beer. Bowl you heart out, bonus points if you come straight from a wedding and are in a suit and tie.
- Hipster bowling.
- The Gutter is a laidback dive with cheap drinks, torn leather booths, pool tables, a bowling alley and yesterdays newspaper.
- Try to avoid the Ebola
- Bowling is cash only. Beer is not.
- Brooklyn Bowl is for dicks
- Not very cheap, but if you go on the early or late side, then you can hit happy hour which gets you $ 1 off beers and 2-for-1 bowling on Fridays from 14:00 18:00 and Sunday Thursday after 01:00.
- Allthe bartenders are kool, great drinks
- More hot sauce.