111 E. Brady Street (Brady and Cincinnati)
Tulsa, OK 74103
- Named in honor of Woody Guthrie, this "green" space has become a popular outdoor gathering spot in the Brady Arts District with festivals, concerts, markets, and fitness activities going on here.
- Food trucks ftw!
- If you can't find me this summer im probably at Guthrie Green! Great listening, people watching, food, and sun bathing on the lawn. They even have free classes like yoga and boot camp.
- Peace of mind...
- Lone Wolf is the best food truck in Tulsa!
- Just perfect!
- A beautiful park for the entire community!
- The place was packed. It was Wednesday afternoon. Looks like a lot of good food trucks to choose from.
- Great place for lunch on a nice day. Food trucks, live music and pet friendly.
- Lucky's makes a pretty mean pretzel.
- If seeing a play or show of any kind, stay FAR AWAY from the fountain... kids playing/ screaming won't let you hear a thing. Stay towards the front or West.
- Center of the universe festival
- Excellent spot to spend the day.
- You should have your tank cleaned regularly A septic system requires periodic maintenance in order to get the maximum benefits. A-1 Septic! Web: http://a1-septic.com
- Love the atmosphere!
- Food Truck Wednesday!
- Bathrooms are great.
- Love the summer at Guthrie Green! They offer fitness class daily, food truck Wednesday, movie night on Thursday, Sunday market, etc.
- They have free music every Sunday, come out and enjoy!!!!
- A blessing for Tulsan's. Great place to enjoy life