Gun Lake Casino
- The Resturant (not the food court) is really good. Service was great. Ask for Megan, she was the best....;)
- The Ribeye dinner in the sit down, upscale resteraunt is AWESOME!!! Worth every penny!
- Don't put your whole paycheck down on RED.
- The Gun Lake Tribe shares casino revenue. Get details at the link below. -Jessica
- If you're going to spend any money, hit up the Tim Horton's and check out the bar. Reasonable prices.
- Good time!
- Great bartenders!
- Play some the newer machines they like to pay out
- Best looking waitstaff/bartenders I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Also, great $2 draft beers
- Bad luck at slots
- Nice place. Didn't eat here tho. Slots paid out OK. Would come back. Friendly staff.
- They have great ventilation. It's not very smoky.
- they scalped me
- Hey it's one of the few public places in Michigan that you can smoke while on the shitter!
- Don't go there on weekends it's crouded and can be smokey
- If I were to use a Vegas analogy, this has more of a locals casino feel whereas FireKeepers or Four Winds have a Strip vibe.
- Kind of small and smoky already, but a nice array of slots and easy to get to.
- Liz is the best server at Sandhill!!!
- Buena msica
- Perrin Golden Ale is $3 in December!