Guinache Restaurant & Café
- Try the chicken rolls.
- weak service and expensive 3al fady!!! w manzar el mafarish...the only 2 good points there are the wifi(when its working :D) and the w.c(although its too small compared to the capacity of the cafe)
- It's good for meetings, work or studying and i love the frank sinatra playlist but however i don't always get the drink i want because an ingredient is missing :/
- The horrible fact that smoking and non-smoking areas are not separate, smokers to the right, non-smokers to the left. Idiotic!
- try cherry temple
- Calm place. Cozy. Fair prices. They've got WiFi. Kind staff. But don't come if smoking annoys you.
- Waiters are always smiling to you and the place itself is great
- A nice place to study or work , , it's a calm place with fair prices
- More of a "moknah" not a cafe :D mashbooh a lil bit
- i liked that laaaaarge ice nescafe ..
- Lemonade sucks!!!