Guilt Night Club
$ $ $
- If you are here on a Friday night and need to get reduced entry, email me for instruction! Fcventresca@gmail.com
- Every Saturday I've come because of a friend wanting to go has had a horrible DJ
- Laugh aloud when they ask you to pay $10 cover at 11:30, dance atop a speaker to avoid the 'roid-ragin' creepers in Ed Hardy.
- Their beer selection the night I was there was abysmal.
- Gay on Fridays. Keep an eye out for the underwear models with big bulges!
- Good Looking Club. Sound system isn't that great, kind of Distorted. Impossible to get a drink. Only the 2 small bars. DRINKS ARE WAY OVER PRICED!! A Mixed Drink (Red Death) was $15 for a Cup of ICE!
- With a 5,000-square-foot space, gold couches, and top DJ talent from Vegas and Miami, the only guilt youll be feeling here is from not bringing/saving more friends from some lame basement kegger.
- Arrived at 11 on Friday night and had a time of my life. It's definitely a good place to be if you are into African, Soca and Reggae music. I will be back.
- go through Marriott lobby and out exit by the restrooms to come out at the entrance door to guilt!
- Saturday nights are insane! Mention blackbar group at the door for half price admission
- BTW.. CAN U SAY SAUSAGE FEST!!! Where r the Girls??? By the time u r in the club with your 1st drink in hand, you've already spent $60 with the Parking, Cover Charge, & Mixed Drink. Thats Boston 4 ya!
- It's been in operation in one form or another since 1982, when it was known as JukeBox. Now the folks behind Royale are turning this subterranean lair into a decadent hang with Old Hollywood decor