Guh-Mok Korean BBQ
2216 Sepulveda Blvd (at Arlington Ave.)
Torrance, CA 90501
- I go for their side dishes and the entrees rather than the bbq. Very good. Good service. Decent prices. Not bad for a quick korean fix.
- Good price.good food.good service...my tummy is full so I'm happy
- Great fast service and good price for good food
- Reasonably priced menu, friendly and efficient wait sevice, and everything was very good--from the 10 appetizers to my main entree, galbi
- The staff was very friendly. The food was good. I've had better Korean BBQ elsewhere. This is still a good place for BBQ if you have a craving.
- Guh-Mok Korean BBQ helps to reduce stormwater pollution in Santa Monica Bay, as part of the Clean Bay Restaurant Certification Program! Learn about or find more certified restaurants at
- Try something different and order the shabu shabu instead of the BBQ.
- Not all u can eat, but meat quality is better here.
- Tofu soup is pretty bland
- Good meat, skip the rice. Also no go on tofu soup.
- This place does not have AYCE but their meat is delicious.