Guedo's Taco Shop
Tacos, Mexican, Burritos
71 E Chandler Blvd (at Arizona Ave)
Chandler, AZ 85225
- Guedo burros are the best!
- shrimp is amazing, fish is the absolute best! owner is also a really nice guy!
- F... This place. $23 for 6 soft tacos and a soft drink!
- Cash-only here, but they have an ATM if you need it. The fish tacos are legendary!
- Wish I could have a tequila with this awesome taco...but I don't want to end up like this guy....
- Try the steak tacos. They are delicious and nutritious.
- Love the veggie tacos at this place. Friendly staff and quick service. And yes they do take debit now :-)
- More than a taco shop, Guedo's is also a cantina with a full bar. It's a pretty good spot to hit up if youre in Chandler and are looking for a casual night of eating and drinking.
- Don't forget to take your fish tacos to the salsa fixin's bar. The outdoor tables are out front on the sand, really cool! It made me fell like I was in Rocky Point
- Incredible tacos from fantastic people. Really good $2 margaritas. Not to missed.
- Fantastic tacos, fish and shrimp were soo good!!!
- Overpriced for what it is... Great fish tacos, skip the margaritas
- Not what I expected. Confusing entrance. And seating inside is limited to 2 per table. Of course we did come right at close and they still let us order.
- Carne asada tacos are so good!
- People allowed to smoke at the bar. Not cool.
- Fish Tacos are solid!
- The Fish Tacos are good. Free chips and salsa Fridays and Saturdays.
- 9$ for 2 small tacos and a small thing of beans and rice and. Very overpriced
- You have to try the carne asada Guedo Burro with avocado!!
- Two mixed (pork and steak) tacos with cheese fill me up nicely. If you go on Friday or Saturday nights they have free chips and bean dip in the bar.