Guayabitos Mexican Restaurant
3422 Soco Road
Maggie Valley, NC 28751
- The tacos and enchiladas are good.
- You sure don't want to come to this place to eat, unless you just want to wast time and money.
- El pollos funditos is the best item on the menu, will definitely need to remember that for next year.
- Service was excellent. Atmosphere was decent. Steak quesodilla was an 8/10 and taco salad was a 7/10. Overall was a 8/10.
- Pollo fundido is my fav, order a shot of grand mariner to add to an already great margarita. Service is very efficient and fast.
- $6.50 Chicken and Nacho's . . . can't beat that!
- Beef fajitas were great and the queso dip was warm and delicious!
- Good Mexican food!!! Excellent service!!