3811 Camp Robinson Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72118
- This is the spot when you want to eat right for less than 8 dollars.
- Bistek a la Mexicana. Unbelievable.......
- Authentic and extremely tasty, this taqueria has yet to disappoint. Be sure to visit the market side before you leave, and indulge in fresh baked pastry treats for about 60 cents each!
- The food is great (authentic Mexican - not tex-mex), the prices are cheap. The most expensive thing on the menu is $5.99 (a whole fried Talapia with rice, beans and salad).
- Todo est bueno sino
- Me gusta gorditas, horchata, tacos y servico es muy bien
- The best smell in the world is right here when they are making fresh bread & pastries. HEAVEN!!!!
- Great food, great service. Try the breaded steak. It may help to know a little espaol when ordering.
- Try the asada or carnitas burritos! So good! Asada tacos are the bomb here.
- Great place for a 500ml glass bottle of Coke and soup. I also loved the Torta. They even put the egg on it, like I requested!