Guadalajara Family Mexican Restaurant
- Best Mexican food in Cheyenne
- Chili Colorado here rocks! Wish I could get mine to taste like theirs.
- Tortilla soup portions are huge & very filling!
- GREAT mole dishes
- Awkward parking lot. Hard to access from Del Range, and have to drive through Taco Bell and another businesss parking lot to get to.
- Took my mom out for her birthday dinner here and wasn't disappointed! Wonderful food & drinks. And the best bean dip & salsa either one of us have ever had. Great service, personable staff!
- AWESOME MEXICAN FOOD!
- I have Celiac Disease and many of the dishes are gluten free if you substitute with white corn tortillas instead of the flour tortilla. Love love love their enchiladas.
- Mmmmm burrito!
- Try the Traditional soups. And the carne asada!
- Great authentic Mexican food and service with a smile . I had the chicken chimichanga tasty . The Spanish rice cooked perfectly and authentic with the peas . A Mexican tradition.
- Very disappointing! Tacos were so soggy I had to eat with a fork. Won't be coming back.
- Assado burrito is great!!!!
- share the fajitas - it's plenty of food for 2!!