Guacamole Dip Recipe
March 7, 2014
A delicious and easy guacamole dip recipe courtesy of the TRISCUIT Test Kitchen.
- 2 fully ripe avocados
- 1 large fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Brown Rice TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Sour Cream & Chive
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
Mash avocados in medium bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except crackers; mix well.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve with Thin Crisps.
Note: Place both avocado pits in the guacamole before refrigerating. This will help prevent the guacamole from turning brown.