1 Ocean Ave. (btw Railroad & Bay)
York Beach, ME 03910
- Great Mexican at the beach!
- Tacos were delicious and good sized. One taco plus chips and guac is plenty. Peach margarita was also delicious!
- If you like heat, try the jalapeo infused pear margarita.
- Great food, huge servings and affordable prices. Share the Nacho Mama's... they're too much for one person!
- Apparently the use of a blender will cost you extra $$$. Don't waste your time unless you want on the rocks. Lame.
- Margarita specials (they tend more towards sour). The tacos were all great
- The server was friendly and diligent, the BLT nachos were delicious and plenty for our party of 4 and I highly recommend the jalepeno-pear margarita!!! Strong and spicy! YUM!
- Drinks were amazing. Want to dip everything in the zesties sauce. Heavenly!
- Tasty but weak Margaritas and for a place named for the guacamole I was surprised by how bad it was. The menu is very overpriced for Mexican food and sadly it its the only Mexican place in York Beach.
- The nachos and enchiladas are my favorite! Fish tacos are good too.
- If u want flies in your food and buzzing around you the entire time, then this is the place for you
- Best margaritas & nachos around!
- I've never been served a cold burrito before. And it was the smallest $8 mudslide I've ever ordered. Stick with the quesadillas, tacos and soft drinks.