Grove Street Farmers' Market
Grove Street PATH Plaza (Grove St. & Christopher Columbus Blvd.)
Jersey City, NJ 07302
4:00pm - 8:00pm
4:00pm - 8:00pm
- if it's not Monday or Thursday then don't check in, those are the only days it is open.
- I believe everyone should buy at least 1 thing Help support our local farms It makes me sick when I take a ride in the country and pass what use to be a farm and is now an ugly condo development.
- Want the best that vegan cuisine has to offer? Try The Cinnamon Snail!
- Get the Watermelon and Mint lemonade from the Lizzmonade stand. And then get tacos with habanero sauce from The Taco Truck. Hope both are available when you stop by. You're welcome :)
- Get here as early as possible for the best choice of produce! If not, thats fine too. Be happy youre supporting local business!
- Pick up some olive pockets from the Hoboken bread stand.
- Really great farmer's market - lots of fruit and veggie stands as well as local vendors and food trucks. You can really stock up!
- Fantastic Fresh Jersey Corn
- Stop at the lobster roll& crab cake stand it's delicious and worth the price. .. The Hungarian nut roll station they're bread is delicious especially the walnut one and the cheese
- The strudel...amazing
- Warning: Stella's empanadas are highly addictive!
- When it's autumn: get apples. :)
- Open until just before Christmas. And Stony Hill will honor expired coupons!
- Here's a mobile web site with recipe ideas you can view while here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- Stony hill farm is taking pie and farm fresh turkey orders for thanksgiving... the turkeys r great I got one last year:-)
- Tomato season is why markers rock
- Get the Polish food!
- Try a crepe with nutella and strawberries... Yumm!