Grounds For Celebration
- The coffee shop is dressed in a modern, yet warm decor. Grab a friend and try the shops espresso they roast their own beans in-store.
- If you don't like the lunch menu check back cause it changes often.
- My new favorite study spot! Great atmosphere, great food and great coffee!
- Best white mocha
- If you're new to Grounds, try a white mocha for your first experience!
- Wi fi is just fine here. Baristas are super nice and it's a great place to do college work.
- Lots of room, lots of great lunch choices. Grab a seat by the fireplace with a nice mocha shake or some awesome hot tea! They do close early on Sundays, so make sure to get there early!
- Best strawberry smoothie I've ever tasted
- Slowest Internet connection in Des Moines.
- Grab a seat by the fireplace if you're working: bigger tables AND outlets. A prime spot.
- Thd drive thru has a seperate section than the main store... after peak hours they have to run a few doors down to get ur order.
- Sloooow Internet connection.
- Great tea if you are a college student who has had about enough coffee in your system