Ground Zero Blues Club
0 Blues Alley (at Delta Ave.)
Clarksdale, MS 38614
- Co-owned by Morgan Freeman, the voice of a legend like legendary blues voices!
- Support local brewers and drink Southern Pecan and Indian Summer ales from Lazy Magnolia Brewing Co.
- You have to get the fried green tomato sandwich!!! Sooooo good!!! And that gitback sauce! Hella good
- Try the "Homewrecker" chicken sandwich. It's pretty dang awesome.
- Great spot to hear some blues at this Morgan Freeman-owned club. And if you are down on your luck, there's Natty Light for $1.50
- Try the fried green tomato sammish!
- The pork n burger !
- Cool Blues in the middle of Clarksdale
- Great place food music... just be aware of the opening hours
- Get the fried green tomato sandwich!
- The music & fried green tomatoes
- Good southern food and drinks, even better live music. Co-owner Morgan Freeman's portrait hangs behind the bar.
- Very cool place! We just stopped by and had a delicious Peach Cobbler. Wish we can come back soon!
- Fun place to go with friends. Good music! Good food. Within walking distance from The Holy Moly!
- The fried tamales are addictive...especially with the comeback dip. Pair em with fried brownie or cheesecake bites & it's absolutely sin on a plate!
- Get there early to get a good seat/table! It's very smoky but I had a great time!
- Catrina Neal is the most fabulous bartender ever!! That Sadie R girl is a little slow but she ain't too bad either!!
- Just because it's a blues club doesn't mean there'll be a blues band on. Ask one of the locals at the bar who's on & which days there'll be a blues band.
- Nice place to visit
- The kitchen closes early so if you want to eat show up before 10