London, Greater London W1K 6JP
- The US Embassy in Grosvenor Square was the focus of anti-Vietnam war demonstrations during the 1960s. The worst riots were in March 1968, leaving 80 injured and 200 under arrest.
- Expect badly disguised US Secret service bods to come out and photograph you if you are a member of the press working here.
- Quite like it.. Live here for years and still think its a wonderful place. A try heart if London Mayfair
- The inside footpath around the square is equivalent to a race track (400 meters). Perfect for measuring your jogging time/distance!
- I love this park!
- During the summer they have a little festival on with musicians playing for everyone during lunch, today was a woman on a harp - very nice! Think it ends this week...
- Great people watching spot in a nice urban setting.
- I love this square
- Nice little park to walk through
- Chilling in some sun listening to live music
- A Great park and quite
- Lovely garden, centrally located
- Great protests
- Money rules the soul that inhibits in overly extravehicular peoples whose destinies may be doomed
- It's well located because it's perfect to take a break after shopping!! There is a tiny space so charming! Find it!
- Beautiful small garden u can just relax their in any cloudy day
- really a quiet land for a rest in metropolis
- Lovely park for sitting and dog walking.
- -. , .
- Chill spot, great for picnics