Gristedes Supermarkets #504
Grocery Store, Supermarket, Video Store
- This one of the most overpriced markets I've ever been to -- even by NYC standards!
- Incredibly overpriced. not the kind of supermarket you want to go buy your groceries. they do however have a lot of specialty items that the nearby supermarkets do not carry.
- The thin galoot outside Gristedes had taken a powder when I got there; that meant we were no longer playing girls rules. S. J. Perelman, Farewell, My Lovely Appetizer
- Crazy overpriced. Go to Whole Foods and everything is $2 cheaper. Produce selection and quality are way below par too.
- The red velvet cake. Nom nom noms!!!!
- Insanely overpriced. This is where you go for emergency groceries. Only saving grace; a decent selection of vegetarian products & a nice selection of unusual beer. You WILL pay for it though.
- Worst store ever
- YUCK! Avoid at all costs!!!
- This supermarket's layout isn't typical. Takes more time to locate items. Reduced item shelf also includes non-discounted products. Many items aren't marked, so pay close attention at the register.
- Very pricey
- Convenient location, but everything seems overpriced compared to other grocery stores.
- Worst grocery store ever
- Good quality, but on the expensive side. Some things are definitely worth paying for, like quality meat, beer, and anything from the deli
- Open late on Sundays
- Pretty expensive for groceries. But they do have rotisserie chicken
- You can rentbred box movies here and they have amazon locker
- Only thing I don't mind buying here is milk. Otherwise i will go broke. O.0
- The most overpriced markets in the world. I kid you not!
- The cookies are waaaaay too yummy & splurge on the canoli cake or the strawberry shortcake