Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
- Excellent grilled chicken salad and chicken tortilla soup. Their salsas, especially the green one, should also be commended. Good and attentive service.
- The chips and grn sauce is to die for
- The staff was great and the manager Cesar was the best. They really care about their customers. I will be a returning customer.
- The fajitas are incredible!!!
- Order the plain shrimp fajita's and ask for cheese. They are not on the menu but are delish!
- The carne gisadha is awesome!
- Have some free ice cream after your meal
- This is Texas and Tex-Mex is life. Gringos is where it is at. Everything there is worth trying twice, it's all delicious. The staff go above and beyond to make sure you leave fat and happy. OMFG yum.
- Best in town
- Great food. Excellent service
- The margaritas are great...
- Food tastes like gringo@food@not Mexican. Right@out@of@microwave
- Love the marisco bowl
- Try the puffy tacos. They are amazing!!
- They do not accept out of state IDs and there was a hobo outside soliciting for money. Food was good though....
- Great drinks! Try the cactus juice.
- Cozumel Chicken Salad is AWESOME!
- Chicken tortilla soup!!!!!! ;)
- I love the pulled pork enchiladas and the green salsa is the best.