This is a Bobby Flay recipe that I love! It just screams summertime!
Spicy Peach Glaze:
- 2 cups peach preserves or jam
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 Frenched" chicken breasts
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
Combine Spicy Peach Glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 1/2 cup.
Preheat grill. Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place skin-side down and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, until golden brown. Turn over and continue cooking for 5 to 6 minutes. Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
Place peach halves, cut side down on the grill and grill for 2 minutes. Turn over and brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze, grill for 3 to 4 more minutes until peaches are soft.