The Grilled Cheese Truck
Food Truck, Sandwiches
Lists & rankings
- Grilled cheese is the American take on Italian cheese pizza. Toss that around to impress others. #DontBlowIt
- follow them @grlldcheesetruk on Twitter for up to date location sched and special melts info
- Brave the line for the Cheesy Mac Melt (w/ BBQ pork) and don't forget the tater tots! One of my fav LA food trucks!
- Sober or not-so-sober, this truck is amazing. Try the tots with hot tomato soup or the mac&cheese melt. You will not be disappointed.
- Need a break from your leftovers? Head to Grilled Cheese Truck - recommend the sandwich stuffed with mac 'n' cheese, rib, & carmelized onion
- heard it is awesome.. gotta track it down!
- Voted #2 Food Truck in the Daily Sundial's Best of CSUN 2012
- Try the cheesy mac & rib sandwich. In. Sane.
- Cheesy Mac & Rib is honestly the best thing I've tasted in my life!
- Amazing grilled cheese and great people watching if you dig white people and hipsters!! I recommend the Brie melt.
- Plain gruyere with a cup of tomato soup always hits the spot
- Try the one filled with mac-n-cheese and add bacon instead of the pork and caramelized onions.
- Hands down the best sandwich you will ever have!!! It's worth the wait if there is a line and the price
- Cheesy Mac and BACON sandwich is where it's at!!
- Cheesy Mac and Tots...oh my!
- Cheesy mac 'n' rib FTW!
- I love their cheesy mac & rib breakfast melt was very delicious too. believe the hype. (I love grilled cheese!) this food truck is amazing ;)
- Try a food truck you've never visited before - they're always delicious. Locations vary, so follow them on Twitter to track their whereabouts.
- Omg. Amazin. Mac daddy w bacon
- Get the "Truck Stop" as your breakfast sandwich. It is a grilled cheese sandwich with scrambled eggs, bacon and crushed tater tots! INCREDIBLY GOOD!