The Grille at Bear Creek
Restaurant, Bar, Hotel Bar
$ $ $
- They don't have music anymore or fun employees
- Through the month of July, discounted rate on our Dorney Park package. http://bit.ly/a8PRqt
- Cocktails i need this
- The baked brie appetizer with tortilla chips is sooooooo good!
- Their appetizer platters are big enough. And the view can be lovely if you request it ahead of time. Try the calamari if you love seafood.
- Can't stand that on a mid week night, that a reservation is required! Insanity, when the resort is empty! Tables empty but still dragging their feet finding me a table!
- Ask for Tyler
- Bear creek burger was awesome
- Great food!!!!
- Outstanding pasta and tuna steak!!
- Downer - most expensive suite on the property and it's not ready by check-in time at 4:00. At $1000 a night, this makes me VERY unhappy! Reverses the good karma from the spa afternoon.
- So far so good! Sipping wine and having Mani/Pedis with Kelly D. in the spa.