- Wait staff was exceptional. Oysters amazingly fresh. Great wine. Food was delicious...
- You can't go wrong with anything you get here. A little upscale and pricey, but well worth it! Promise
- Bring money!
- The Chilean sea bass is incredible.
- The Chilean sea bass and the filets are out of this world. Five stars
- As a foodie I'm a pretty tough critic, and I must say that Grille 66 is a must try! My streak was perfectly prepared, they offer a great wine list, and the service was exceptional!
- Great shrimp and scallops. Excellent cheese and macaroni side. Nice place. Not a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops place. At least look presentable. No talking on cell phones, which is cool.
- Great happy hour, great steaks and great seafood.
- The view was great. Good steak and super key lime pie!!! And John Lewis new toy is on display in the marina.
- Carnes, frutos do mar excelente carta de vinhos e bebidas
- Oh my the owner was there but it did not take away from the service !!! Thanx for a great food experience ....
- I had a delicious bottle of Belle Gloss at the restaurant, very good!
- Entrees include crab cakes w/ roasted sweet corn-jalapeno relish & macadamia-crusted sea bass w/ mango-citrus sauce & slivered shallots- See more @: http://flmag.com/grille-66-bar#sthash.dN6L4qKH.dpuf
- Chilean sea bass is great. Very good, attentive service.
- Stop in after work or for an afternoon pick me up daily for two-for-one martinis, premium cocktails, domestic beer, and selected wine along with a handful of half-priced appetizers.
- Dishes may seem pricey but even without added sides you get large portions.
- Great food by the book *** a wonderful list conducted by Steve Brown an unique AMERICAN experience
- Getting a little dated. We have been going to Grille 66 for many years and it is still one of the best restaurants in the area. It is however, starting to show its age. Amazing wine list.
- Steak and seafood is way to go---rest of menu to pricey and average at best -great location
- Enjoy a 4-star dining experience with equal panoramic views of Fort Lauderdales unique intracoastal waterways