The Grey Eagle
- Meet the owner Jeff Whitworth - great guy. He knows the "network".
- Great venue, friendly people.
- Highland Church meets here every Sunday at 10:00am
- This STREET CORN is amazing! The spread & spices on it, is perfection with the melt in your mouth kernels of the corn. SO DELICIOUS.
- 1/2 off lunch with a ticket stub from the previous night's show.
- Awesome music venue + taco place + bar.
- The music and beer
- The women do not understand how to lock the bathroom doors...
- Pride of ownership evident at every show. Great sound, top notch booking, excellent food, good beer selection, & friendly service. That's just the customer perspective. It's also a fav of artists.
- Great beers and better music. Show up early to grab a pint.
- GOOD PLACE TO GET FUCKED UP....
- Try the queso!
- Yarn is it a must see when in town. Bonhomme on the skins is a wrecking ball!
- Meat Puppets
- Contra dancing and beer are a great offset to workweek monday blues. If danceasheville.com says Cailen is playing the dance, you best come!
- Ringing in 2011 w/ Reigning Sound & The Legendary Singing Stars
- Unrivaled catfish fingers. Indulge.