Greetings from Austin Mural
Annie (South 1st)
Austin, TX 78704
- It's famous, it's in every Austin souvenir shop, but you gotta come and take your own picture, right?
- The colours pop on this mural, worth checking out during the day if you're downtown
- Must see when visiting Austin
- What a quintessential tourist spot... really cool artwork design -- it was very quiet midday, which was nice but hard to get someone to take a photo of us!!!
- Find it on corner of Annie and first
- A little more off the beaten path than some other murals, but definitely the perfect "postcard" pic!
- If you haven't been here, you haven't been to Austin. Gourdough's and Torchy's Tacos are nearby so no excuses.
- A little bit outside of the city- but worth it for a quick shot. Bonus points if there aren't any cars parked right out front!
- Pull over and take a pic!
- Iconic Austin mural. Be careful taking photos-- don't block the road.
- A must do touristy photo op.
- Photography Place. Great Mural...
- Now it's a big painted over white wall so that sucks :(
- this Is an awesome spot for a scavenger hunt :)