Farmer's Market, Flower Shop
- Go to Greensgrow Farms and sign up for the CSA Farm Share. Wonderful local produce & products and a great community.
- Milkshake. You MUST see Milkshake! Lots of beautiful flowers and great veggies, too.
- Why go anywhere else for anything green?
- Best diarrhea in Kensington, better than Memphis Taproom!
- Join the winter CSA. Eat well year 'round.
- Bird in the hand apple cider is tastey
- Here's your go-to place if you want totally local, totally fresh, homegrown produce splendor. And there's a bonus! Proceeds help Greensgro help the neighborhood.
- Don't forget to print out their specials on the website!
- Try the eggplant dip. Yummy!
- Get homemade pesto! Yum. Also, go and meet Beth the chicken, and if you're lucky you can hold her!
- Super nice people at thier farmers market Thursdays and Saturdays!
- Cute outdoor space with greenhouses, a duck, chickens, and a pig but the plants were not in the best condition and somewhat pricey.