21 W 58th St (between 5th & 6th avenues)
New York, NY 10019
- Fraco o Cheeseburguer de Turkey!
- Salads with unlimited toppings!
- They give you more salad toppings than the other Green Cafe a block away!
- Idal pour prendre un vrai petit Djeuner Amricain sans se ruiner!!!
- More water than coffee...
- Great Smoothies, esp the one made non dairy with OJ, add protien power for $1.00 extra
- Fast service and plenty of seats upstairs. Nice salad bar and good for fruit smoothies.
- Great casual NY deli; reminds me of Zingerman's in Ann Arbor, MI
- Awesome buffalo panini sandwich. Too divine.
- Incredibly great food. Very fast service.
- Salad with unlimited toppings!
- Great prices!!! Build your own salads w fresh organic greens, $7.50 sure beats the hell outta a twenty dollar sandwich!!
- Smoothies - not so great.
- All this only $8.07 ( tax included!). Regular salad with unlimited toppings!
- Great for "Make Your Own Sandwich" because of their many varieties of bread! White, Rye, Pumpernickel, Sourdough, Seven Grain, Wheat, Hero, Baguette, Focaccia, Ciabatta, Ficelle, Grain Roll & Tortilla
- Get a Cajun chicken wrap. You won't regret it.
- They have a burger and fries with a can of soda special. Go and have it cause the price is very good. And the taste wont let you down
- The salads are cheaper than europa and the service is quite fast
- This is a deli style place with upstairs sitting. Try the smoothies and the French Toast.