Green Acres Mall
2034 Green Acres Mall, Sunrise Highway (at Sunrise Hwy)
Valley Stream, NY 11581
- If you think Green Acres is 'Ghetto' you are Super fragile and very very scared of life.
- Be careful...
- No reason to leave a tip cuz, all these other tips have said Enuff! LOL
- Pretty decent mall with all the essential stores! It gets super crowed on the weekend so handle your shopping on the weekdays! Check out Jencare Skinfarm!! And Sbarro over at the food court for pasta!
- If you run out of cash, there are ATMs by the Kohls and Macy's!
- I hate this hoodrat ass mall
- Best mall to go to on BLACK-FRIDAY!!
- Probably the worst mall i have ever been to...Roosevelt field mall takes the crown any day
- Grew up here and yes, it has become the most ghetto mall in the area.
- The GameStop store on the upper level near the food court is awesome and they sometimes have great deals
- Invest in a steering column lock, wheel lock, window lock, vehicle shock sensor, alarm, on star system.
- I don't frequent the mall much these days but it definitely has changed. The stores really don't offer much, you're better off at Roosevelt Field which isn't too far...
- This mall is the place to be. This mall has character and a Long-Island renowned Sarku.
- If you need to go to the mall pick a different one to go to !!! Mall is trAsh
- Just don't go to this damn mall! Never find a thing to wear, eat, or drink...ughhhh
- Be sure to wear your nicest bullet proof vest.
- Pedestrians: watch out for idiots who park illegally in the crosswalk. Apparently in order to not be run over, u must yield to them
- Check out the Green Acres flea market Saturday and Sunday's in the parking lot
- got to roosevelt fields or queens center for better options, but good mall if you really want to pass time
- WORKED here back in the 70's/80's..was friends with a beautiful blonde gal named judy who worked in several stores including brooks..remember johnraven with old witch running the store..and ho lisa!