239 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60661
- Service was nice
- Not the best service...others choices for gyros around the hood
- this spot serves up good food fast and cheap. They're open 24 hours. Read more: http://www.cheapism.com/p/cheap-chicago-west-side-restaurants.mhtml#ixzz2kQbONC5m
- If you drop down to a hot dog here (by Hot Dog Chicago), know that "everything" is mustard, _ketchup_, onions, relish, pickle chips, & tomatoes.
- Go across the street to Mr. Greek for a much better gyro. Also, please pronounce it year-o.
- The greektown omelette is delish!
- Gabe is an excellent bartender. He also has a great voice you can hear during karaoke.