- Opened in 2007, the 30-floor casino boasts more the 100,000 square feet of gaming space.
- Go to the patio bar for strong $2 Margarita and cheap beer
- Get ur healthy dose of second hand smoke here...
- The Mac n Cheese @ the full house grill is definitely worth trying, especially it's only $3 for a huge side order :)
- Like Vegas, but with more hood people
- I am a dealer at the casino. Drop by and play some cards and enjoy the environment.
- In my opinion, the best of the three casinos in Detroit because of the location. MGM and Motor City are great but now within walking distance of downtown bars and restaurants.
- Buffet way better then MGM and they pies geesh soul food heaven
- The parking's good, but recently, they've been limiting access to parking to either the eighth or ninth level and below. They charge for some Downtown events and for Tigers, Lions and Wings games, too
- Free parking.
- Go there, find a cheap craps table and cover the field.
- Get a massage from one of the massage girls that float around the table games and high limit area!
- The Bathrooms make you feel like royalty!
- Cheap cocktails and food.....a little louder than the other two. But its a cheap night out if you are not gambling.
- Greektown Casino-Hotel has it all...gaming, entertainment, food, and the great district of Greektown to tout!
- Poker room gives $1/hr comp, plus most days they have free hotdogs or sandwiches, pretzels, cookies, etc
- I prefer to go at night where it's really pretty and is a little more enjoyable
- The parking is great - park here and take the People Mover anywhere downtown!
- Love it, the rooms are amazing
- Best casino in the d!!!!!