The Greek Theatre
Amphitheater, Music Venue
2700 N Vermont Ave (at Los Feliz Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- This is one of our favorite places to play AND see shows, and it's right in our neighborhood! - James and Mickey
- CA (See) A more intimate version of The Hollywood Bowl, The Greek offers great acoustics in an amazing outdoor setting. Bring a date, it's also a perfect spot for makin' out!
- Follow the Greek Theatre on Twitter for presale passwords, ticket giveaways, and show updates - @GreekTheatreLA
- Designed by architect Frederick Heath, the amphitheater's stage is modeled after a Greek temple.
- Always opt for the non-stacked parking.
- Get Aldous Snow to The Greek Theater. Enjoy the sex, drugs and adventures along the way!
- Bring a picnic dinner and park in the lower lot; you can avoid all the crappy waiting for parking, and enjoy a stress-free dinner!
- Deep purple is very loud and pretty good for old guys
- The intimate setting at Greek Theatre was always a favorite of Barbie's. We'd dress to impress, have a nice dinner and enjoy an outdoor show under the stars. Very romantic.
- woo hoo! this place rocks
- Bring a blanket!
- Bonus points for almond scented soap in the restrooms. I smell like bear claw
- Best live outdoor music venue in LA.
- Stop by the Ovation Towers in the plaza or south concourse for a free download! Just need an email addy. :)
- Beautiful venue. Lovely dranks. Good vibes all around. I went to see @alabama_shakes and took an unexpected to trip to music heaven.
- Great concert venue in a romantic setting. Griffith Park is the backdrop.
- Do dine and ride from the restaurants that let you park for the whole show and shuttle you to the front entrance
- It was a fantastic venue! Bring cash though because various card machines went down.
- I love the Greek!! Def my fav venue in LA where u feel like ur in the middle of the forest, listening to amazing artists under the stars!
- Parking sucks. $15 to stack. You can't leave until all the people around you do. Try to carpool or arrive early and park on the street.