281 Franklin Ave (at Hancock Ave.)
Franklin Square, NY 11010
- Love the chicken gyro. They give lots of food. The soup is also good.
- Try the basic gyro fresh and full of meat and vegaetables
- The best octopus out there! Try the charcoal grilled octopus with a side of broccoli and lemon potatoes. https://www.facebook.com/pages/LI-FINDS/602784536404654?ref=hl#!/pages/LI-FINDS/602784536404654
- The chicken souvlaki doesn't taste like chicken - had a weird spongy taste. Pass on this place - if you want better Greek try Wild Fig in Garden City.
- Good gyro. Make sure you ask for no lettuce
- Service is getting worse and worse here - miss when it was just the two brothers taking the orders and handling the details - victim of their own success!
- Not feelin' the $3.20 price on a fountain soda.
- Cheap food and taste like shit I guess you get. What you pay for
- Bring your appetite. Portions are big and food is delicious.
- Great food personally love the gyro kolonaki salad
- what happened to the check-in special?
- Best Greek salad!
- Monster portions
- Try the gyro platter: Thin and well done.