Greatful Bread Bakery
34805 Brooten Rd (at Ferry St)
Pacific City, OR 97135
- Get the French Toast with berries on top. AMAZING! I love the food here. REALY strong coffee. We get pastries & bread to-go every time we're here. Great atmosphere & service.
- Best scones on the Oregon coast!
- Wonderful place to eat and buy great tasting bread.
- The clam scramble is why we come to the beach.
- Blue cheese, bacon, onion and spinach scramble with potatoes and toast. The jelly for the toast was excellent and they had a marionberry which I had never seen.
- Costa Rico flavored eggs, cilantro, salsa, black beans and rice with corn tortillas.
- The coffee was so good! Big ceramic mugs of it. Reading this sign about it made me laugh! It was well worth a buck.
- Picture of the fresh breads and scones at the counter.
- Do the pancake combo and get the best of both worlds - blueberry and gingerbread.
- Hang Town Fry. Do it.
- Try the pancake combo for breakfast (one blueberry and one gingerbread pancake) with a side of eggs. Yum!
- Try the gingerbread pancakes. They're exactly as delicious as they sound!
- Buy extra cookies for home, freeze 'em and pull out and eat 'em when you can't get here:-)
- Great food!!!