Downeast Ice Cream Factory
1 By Way
Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
- Get the ginger ice cream, chocolate jimmies. No regrets.
- Long line, but worth the wait :)
- Maine blueberry, maple and whoopie pie ice cream!
- Chocolate fudge oreo.
- Blueberry & Rum Raisin lovers rejoice...THE BEST homemade ice cream Ive ever had (IMHO as a world-traveled NYC gal)! A 5-star MUST-TRY if you're in the area! Cute village by the sea too. :)
- A great stop in Boothbay! Their chocolate lovers flavor is a dream. One scoop is a huge serving!
- Every scoop is huge. Best is blueberry. I miss when they did apple pie and lobster.
- Ice cream big scoop helping too! Well worth the wait! Loved it!
- Inexpensive and they give large portions.
- Ice cream, yum
- Cheap prices, large portions and great flavor choices!
- Blueberry sorbet is great for anybody looking for a dairy-free treat.
- Any of the fruit based icecreams (blueberry, black raspberry, peach) are the best you'll find in 50 states.
- Grasshopper milkshake=amazing!
- One scoop is more like five
- They have waffle bowls! Nice for the people who want a waffle cone but not the associated mess.
- I always get the blue moon when I am in Boothbay. It's my go to.
- Blueberry is great! Maple walnut is pretty good.
- The chocolate sprinkles are like heaven. No waxy feel!
- The best banana and blueberry ice-cream I've ever tried!