Great Wolf Lodge
Water Park, Hotel, Resort
- Play MagiQuest!
- Try not to think of all the pee-pee in the water.
- The pizza at Figaro's Pizza right up the street from the lodge is excellent and well priced with fast and friendly service, better than any food inside the lodge.
- If you go in the Howlin' Tornado watch out for a 15 foot drop!
- Show your lodge wristband, get 5% off Burger Claim!
- magiquest is SOOO lame - your whole vacation will be spent walking all over the place so your kids can point sticks at stuff - I thought this was a water park, barely even had a chance to hit water :/
- Bring your own breakfast and maybe even lunch. You'll save a ton of $ and the breakfast buffet isn't great and the kids are ready to get out. Each room has a kitchenette. They also give out upgrades.
- THERE IS A WAVE POOL PEOPLE!
- Breakfast opens at 8am at Burger Claim next door. You can walk to your breakfast in 200 or less steps from lodge.
- Check out Burger Claim across the parking lot. Food is great and 1/2 the price of the resort grub. $3.99 breakfast...need I say more?
- Two water slides require two - four people. Four other slides are individual and great. Water is warm and clean. Meals are $12+ a person starting. Elevators are slow so take the stairs to save time
- Hey grownups.. let the kids go crazy and take an adult break at the camp critter bar. its downstairs and part of the camp critter restaurant and the only escape from the mayhem ;-)
- Do not let your kids play the nintendo until you are ready to spend $7.50 an hour. It isn't documented anywhere. Check out is automatic and may surprise you...
- Search on the internet and you can find promo codes that save you 10 to 20%.
- not 2nd Amendment friendly
- Bring a small cooler with beverages..you will need them after the water park. It's a one night hotel..trust me!
- Great taco truck across the street!
- My only complaint would be irresponsible parents letting their kids run like wild dogs through the hotel and slam doors late at night.
- Try Burger Claim restaurant next door to Lodge: great never-been-frozen burgers at a great price!
- The cutest girls in the lodge work here!