Great Western Steak & Hoagie Company
Sandwiches, Fast Food
1720 Lincoln Blvd (at Superba Ave)
Venice, CA 90291
- Cash only.
- Must eat. they have an ATM machine
- Mushroom cheese steak. Yum
- No french fries, but they do have chips.
- Opened for business in 1973.
- Always get the sauce on the side.
- Far from a real Philly cheesesteak. The taste is a bit bland but there is room to improve. The staff is very chill.The ambiance is yelling "get it to go" but there is a little cozy surfer patio area
- No so tasty after all
- Pepper mushroom cheesesteak
- It's all about the bread IMO and they got it! I wonder if they use cheese whiz...
- Good stuff
- Good ol fashion hole in the wall sandwich spot.
- The cold hoagie is a loser. One small piece meat, one small piece cheese, 2 chopped onions wrapped In a roll the size of an infant.
- This place has been great for my whole life lol I've been eating here for 35 years
- This carryout spot in Venice has been offering fresh Philly cheese steaks for over 40 years. For just $10 you can get a drink and a piping hot hoagie stuffed with steak and the cooks special sauce.
- The food!!!