The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
131 The Island Dr
Pigeon Forge, TN
- Brand-spanking new attraction this summer. Impressive day or night! This was taken at night to see the light show on the wheel itself! Very cool.
- Buy the day and night pass combo
- Rode it at night and was not bad if you are afraid of height I would do the night over the day. Will ride again in the day maybe now that I have done it once, beautiful view from the top!
- Great fun for the whole family
- This was such a great experience and I mean for all ages we will be back soon
- The cost was a little high for the ride but it was fun and a nice experience
- Has ac but $14 a person and only goes around 3 times
- Too high for what it is. Seems it would be better served to charge a fairer price and keep it full of people.
- Great view from the top
- Memory maker! But pics are over priced!
- Fall break
- It's tall.
- Enjoyed the ride at night
- For what they charge to get on this thing they should include the $30 photo they want you to buy at the end
- Terrified of heights but still rode! Amazing views. Rode at night. Does have AC!! Line wasn't long $13 a person. (I think) I would do it again for the view alone!
- Kids had a great time. Very expensive.
- Rode at night and the city light are beautiful!
- Take pictures of the mountains