Great Lakes Aquarium
353 Harbor Dr (at S 5th Ave W)
Duluth, MN 55802
- Touch the manta ray, but only with two fingers.
- Not worth the money.
- Great for the whole family! Awesome viewing of various types of fish.
- They feed the river otters at 2pm!
- Great place for little kids.
- Good interactive options for kids. Focus is freshwater not seas
- very fun aquarium, great experience, i love water animals (:
- Great for kids and adults. Nice variety of animals and exhibits.
- It was a good time but I think it should be named the great lakes museum because there are not a lot of aquariums... But lots of things to see and learn! :)
- The whole family will love the aquarium, but all that fun works up an appetite! Head over to Green Mill and check out our menu of pizzas, pastas, salads, and more.
- Pet a sturgeon!
- The 2yr old had a great time. We all really enjoyed going!
- Let your kids play with the boats last, they will be soaking wet, but happy